To get results from your Facebook ads you will need to present an offer. People need a reason to take action and an offer is one of the best reasons to get people to take action.
Over the past 6 years, we have tried just about every type of offer you can imagine and have found that there are 7 “Killer Offers” that get the best results. In this article, I want to share the top 5 of those offers.
The key to getting great results is using the right type of offer, these are the 5 best offers we have found that work continuously on Facebook.
A good offer can make a business! Through rigorous testing, we have discovered that these offers drive more conversions and sales from Facebook ads than any other offer.
Most of your sales will come from the leads you get from one of these Facebook offers ONLY after following up multiple times. So make sure to follow up across multiple channels because it’s the key to success and sales from Facebook advertising…
LEAD MAGNET OFFERS
Lead magnets are a great way to give value to prospects and customers for free so that you can begin to engage with them and start a relationship which leads to them wanting to buy products and/or services from your business.
THE LEAD MAGNET OFFER SHOULD:
- Be specific in its purpose and easy to understand.
- Easily consumed (Within 3-10 min).
- Speak to their known desire or end goal.
- Provide instant gratification.
- Leaves a lasting impression with the prospect.
- Add real value to your prospect’s life.
- Needs to be congruent with your product or service.
LEAD MAGNET OFFER IDEAS
LEAD MAGNET OFFER IDEAS:
- Resource Guide
- Special Report
- Whitepaper / Case Study
- Cheat Sheet / Checklist
- Tool kit / Resource List
- Video Training
- Free Software
You can use a webinar, between 45-90 minutes in length, as a way to provide valuable information and build authority with your market while selling your products or services.
WEBINAR BASED OFFERS SHOULD:
- Sell a high ticket product or service
- Build authority with your prospects
- Answer FAQ’s and common buying objections
The webinar offer requires additional tools and resources along with a presentation. A webinar is considered a more advanced killer offer strategy, but it can be one of the fastest ways to build a relationship with your prospects.
WEBINAR OFFER RESOURCES
Here’s a short list of some of the most popular platforms you can use to setup, host, and automate your webinar offers.
WEBINAR TOOLS & RESOURCES:
FREE CONSULTATION OFFERS
Use your Free Consultation as an opportunity to talk with a prospective client or customer and begin building a relationship, providing a solution to their problem.
FREE CONSULTATION OFFERS SHOULD:
- Build a relationship between your company and your prospect.
- Diagnose the problem.
- Provide a solution, ideally with one of your products or services.
- Leave the prospective customer feeling good.
PRO TIP #1: To sell with a FREE Consultation, it’s best to diagnose the problem and use one of your products or services as the solution to the problem.
FREE CONSULTATION OFFERS
TOOLS & RESOURCES:
- Online Scheduling – ScheduleOnce, Calendly, AppointmentCore
- Video Conferencing / Screen Share – Zoom, Skype
- Team member to follow up and confirm appointments
FREE + SHIPPING OFFERS
Offering a product for free (“Just Pay Shipping”) will help to sort out buyers from non-buyers and give an opportunity to build a list of people who are interested in your products and also willing to spend money.
This offer is very enticing. One of the most famous Free + Shipping offers is the Vistaprint Free business Cards offer. This offer is so good that Vistaprint has built a multi-million dollar business from this offer and variations of this offer.
A high percentage of customers will purchase upsells and come back and purchase other products from email marketing or other media channels.
FREE + SHIPPING OFFER IDEAS
FREE + SHIPPING OFFERS SHOULD:
- Be related to your core products or offers so that it can easily lead to a higher ticket sale.
- The shipping fee should be reasonable (common rates are: $4.95 – $7.95 depending on the size).
- Take opportunity after purchase to upsell core offers and cross sell offers.
- Have continued follow up to offer additional product or services to these buyers.
QUIZ / SURVEY OFFERS
The Quiz / Survey offer allows you to gather valuable market information and contact information while providing a good experience and valuable results to your market. Short quizzes work best (10 questions max).
QUIZ / SURVEY OFFERS SHOULD:
- Have a descriptive and compelling title.
- Have personality and make it enjoyable to complete.
- Keep things simple and questions short (use images to convey thoughts if possible).
QUIZ / SURVEY OFFER IDEAS
TOOLS & RESOURCES:
TYPES OF QUIZ / SURVEY OFFERS:
- Personality Quiz
- Knowledge Test
Now that you know the most successful offers, choose one that fits perfectly for your business and watch it grow like never before.